Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First post, first freebie!

Welcome to my page. I have totally unique freebie Circuits for all of you! For papers I used great free overlays by Gunhild

Vítejte na mé stránce. Pro všechny skrapařky (i skrapaře;-), které sem zabloudily mám unikátní freebie Circuits!



Some layouts for your inspiration:
2xBlanulak, MaggieMae, Nikolette


Andreya, Bubla, Networka, -rachel-


Jk2x, Viki01, Libca, Gabiks


If you like this freebie, please, leave me a comment with a link to your layout! I'd love to see it!

Jestli se vám tohle freebie libí, prosím, zanechte mi v komentu link na vaše LO. Moc ráda se na něj podívám!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice kit...love the colors. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 05:23pm, NY 08:23pm] - 04 Nov [UK 01:23am, OZ 12:23pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebie ! Thanks so much for sharing !

    ReplyDelete