Thursday, December 10, 2009

Challenges...

It isn't long I discovered great challenges on After five designs. These pages I made for November challenges.
First one is lift with a twist challenge. My daughter was curious, she want to see, what is inside the owen. Although I have safe cold door (or maybe because) she burnt her lips but touching the inner side of them.

Credits: composed from "on the house" freebies by Bisontine - Superstar, Kristen - Prima
Kimla - Sweet, cd - GCA;   two doodles by W&W - Follow Your Bliss



Second one is On house specialties challenge - playing with paper.
My DS is playing with leaves in a Kinderagarten garden.

papers: cd - TMP freebie, kimla - oct freebie SM, kimla - sweet on the house freebie, kimla - christmas freebie, kristen - prima on the house freebie; buterflies: cd - TMP freebie (recolored); WA: Natali Design

No comments:

Post a Comment