Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got an Award!

I got my first Award!


My friend Nona gave me this 'Honest Scrap Award'. Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me!
As a receiver of this Award, there is a 'small rule' that I need to follow: I had to write 10 things about myself in my blog. I was inspired by Nona - she scrapped it - and so do I.


Amazing kit Sweetheart by Bohemian Art @scrapartist.com
 
And the next thing I got to do is passing this Award to other 9 bloggers. This is the most hardest thing as I do not follow so many blogs ;) Ok, here are 9 talented people, my friends in scrapbooking community that I would love to have this Award too:


Thank you all for your friendships, kindness and support.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and love your pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your blog award! that's a lovely lovely page! the colors are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Blanka !!! Bequtiful page I had the pleasure to see at DST too.
    I feel so honored that you wanted to pass on this award to me too. My first award !!! Yey !!
    I feel like 2010 is going to be a great scrap year !!!
    Thank you so much. So now I have to scrap 10 things about me and pass away the award.... hard work !!! I will try my best not to break the line.
    Again, MERCI BEAUCOUP and lots of hugs and kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! Congratulations, and thanks so much for passing it to me :-) Normally I´m not fond of awards, but this one looks sweet, and I love the page you did. You are a much more talented scrapper than I am, and the bellidancing pic looks just awesome. I couldn´t have done that extraction, so tidy. I´m allready starting to think about 10 things and 10 bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blani - děkuju moc za ocenění blogu. Moc si toho vážím, že sis vybrala i můj. Přeji ti plno fantazie do scrapování

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Blanka! Love your page here, beautiful! Hey...were you wearing saree (the traditional indian dress)? I'm living in India right now, so it was a surprise to see you dressed in something looks like a saree :)

    ReplyDelete