Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Catching up...

...after Thanksgiving "relaxation" ;)

Be Loved by Anita Designs
http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Be-Loved/


Yellow papers from Happy & Carefree by Anita Designs

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Happy-and-Carefree/


An experiment - title made of elements:
paper: cozy autumn by Anita Designs
grunge masks by Anita Designs
grid borders no. 1 by Erica Zwart
leaf: authentic by Anita Designs
brush: collab I love to Craft by MScrap designers
pin: growing by Anita Designs
frame (part): twiggy Tuesday by Anita Designs (retired)


kits A spooky tale & Halloween by Anita Designs
http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Anita-De...89/?treemenu=y


MScraps November challenge template by DitaB

 

Oh yeah, this is something! Read the story, if you want to laugh (a lot).
These shoes are truly bewitched. I bought a pair of them back in the Czech Republic, almost six years before. And I felt in love with them, wearing them every day, until they starting to have holes... I had concerns, what I would wear, after they completely dissolve... And to my extreme surprise I found a pair of new ones, here in America, in REI store. Exactly same design, exactly same size, exactly same color, just a different prize. I bought them immediately. And I lost them the same month, before I can even “warm” them up. I do not know, how it could happen. I do not remember myself returning barefooted from anywhere. I just wanted to go out and couldn't find my shoes. I was searching everywhere – in a house, outside, in the school... You know, it's not an earring or a needle... After two months I gave up and went to a store to buy new shoes. I tried many different types of hiking, walking, athletic shoes and I didn't like them. I just wasn't feeling them right... Finally ordered one pair, exactly same to the lost one, from internet and was eagerly waiting for FedEx. After two weeks an e-mail arrived. The “item” is out of stock. You can wait a month for the next arrival, or order something else. I didn't want something else, so I decided to wait. And I was waiting three months (yes, I'm extremely patient) and nothing happened. Finally I called: Oh, we sent you an e-mail, we don't carry this “item” any more! Furiously I ordered the “item” from a competitive company. And paid. And was waiting. September started, it was getting colder. And another e-mail arrived: We are terribly sorry but we are run out of this “item”. I got mad. Really mad. I went to REI store ones more – oh, how convenient, there was a store wide sale! I looked at the shelf and I saw them - women Merrell Siren Sport – Olive. I haven't bought them. Never, ever again, in a gazillion years. I bought women Merrel Siren Sport – Black!
 
Erica Zwart & Angelle Designs: Going Places
Erica Zwart: Grid borders n. 1
Anita Designs: Rejoice, A day at a Pool




Don't Stop Believing by Studio Basic and Shawna Clingerman
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=24470&cat=531&page=1
 

Document Christmas Templates 2  by Studio Basic Designs
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=24414&cat=530&page=2

Document Christmas The Kit  by Mari Koegelenberg & Sudio Basic Designs
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=24436&cat=530&page=1
 


An old-old-old photo, but I couldn't resist, when I've seen this kit...
 scraplift Margje

Gifts And Treats Collaboration Project

http://www.mscraps.com/shop/giftsandtreats/


Heart bound by HeatherT & Anita Designs
The Beginning by Sabrina Creations
In the Making by Sabrina Creations
Be Happy by Sabrina Creations

 


No comments:

Post a Comment