Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New CT - AVDesigns!

Two days ago I became a new member of a special QP-CT for AVDesigns! It's amazing! I love her design! Just look at her newest kit!

Painting memories is a gorgeous collab kit with Little angel designs. Avdesigns had a blast working with her. They made a kit with a spring theme, wich also can be used to create some wonderful easter layouts. They have chosen some bright cheery colors to give you a sunny feeling.

The kit contains :
40 papers, some patterned and some solids.
And it has 79 elements.
The papers are 3600x3600jpg files
the elements are png files
everything is created at 300dpi for great quality print.

Image
The kit painting memories will be for sale at Digital Scrap Cafe & Digiscrap.nl

And as a new member of QP-CT ;) I prepared an Easter card for you! I hope you like it!
Download it HERE
(and go to Annelies' blog and check other freebies there!)

And Happy Easter to you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your CT spot at AV-Designs. The kit you worked with looks beautiful and your Easter card freebie is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great QP !! And I'm really glad that you joined my team. Avdesigs

    ReplyDelete